We are a ‘Uniform School’. We believe a uniform looks smart, wears well and contributes to a feeling of belonging to the school.
School Uniform can be ordered from Kitted Out, House 276 Smithdown Road, Liverpool, L15 5AJ.
Our uniform consists of:
- Grey skirt or pinafore, white blouse.
- Maroon cardigan or pullover, school tie.
- Grey trousers, white shirt, maroon pullover, school tie
- Boys & Girls P.E. Kit
- Black shorts, top and socks with the school logo on
- Nursery Maroon embroidered jogging pants and sweatshirt, with white polo shirt.
- Nursery – Jogging Suit purchased from Fitwell only. During the summer months girls may wear blue and white checked cotton dresses and boys may wear grey shorts with white polo shirts.
The children must wear black, waterproof shoes for school. Shoes that display sports coloured logos or are made of non-waterproof material is prohibited. Sling back shoes and shoes with large heels are not allowed. If children arrive into school wearing prohibited shoes, they will be asked to wear their PE pumps.
The only jewellery we allow in school is a wrist watch or stud ear-rings. We ask you, for reasons of Health and Safety, not to allow your children to come into school wearing rings or necklaces. During P.E. lessons, children will be asked to remove ear-rings or cover them with a plaster.