- Respect and share the Catholic/Christian ethos of the school.
- See that our child arrives at school on time (8.55 am) and is physically well.
- Make sure our child attends school regularly.
- Make sure that our holidays are taken during the school’s allocated holiday time.
- Provide a note of explanation when our child is absent from school or unable to participate in school activities (e.g. P.E., swimming etc).
- See that our child has the necessary equipment (e.g. P.E. kit, swimming kit etc).
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour, (around the school, in class, on the playground and educational visits) including the rules, which apply to the wearing of the uniform/jewellery.
- Support the child in homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- Attend parents’ evening and other events that support our child’s progress.
- Talk to your child about his/her experiences in school and encourage him/her to do their best.
- Make sure that we model respect by always approaching teachers and staff politely.
- Provide a friendly welcome to your child and a secure, stimulating, Catholic/Christian environment in which to learn.
- Ensure that your child is valued for who he/she is and is helped to make good progress in his/her spiritual, moral, emotional and academic development.
- Provide a balanced curriculum and meet the individual needs of your child.
- Achieve high standards of work and behaviour through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
- Provide you with information about your child’s progress and provide you with the opportunities to talk to teachers.
- Be open and welcoming at all times and offer opportunities for you to become involved in the daily life of the school.
- Attend school regularly and on time.
- Wear the school uniform and bring the equipment I need every day.
- Do all my class work and homework as well as I can.
- Be friendly, polite and show consideration for others.
- Observe the school, class and playground rules and treat everyone with respect.
- Always take care of the school buildings, grounds and equipment.
- Respect others’ individuality.
Together we shall:
- Encourage the children to keep the school rules
- Support children’s learning to help them to achieve their best.
- Participate in fulfilling the school’s Mission statement:
With Christ at the centre, we live, love and learn together, reaching out to all.
Together, with Jesus, we can do it!