Please click here for links to support with home learning for Reception children
Please find some links below to online learning resources you can access for your child.
Read Write Inc Phonics: https://www.ruthmiskin.com/en/find-out-more/parents/
Scholastic: A free home learning pack with a range of resources aimed at Early Years children. https://resource-bank.scholastic.co.uk/resources/439122
Twinkl: This website has a host of activities that you can download for free. You can register using the code CVDTWINKLHELPS. http://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/eyfs-school-closure-home-learning-resource-pack-t-tp-2549362 or http://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/eyfs-school-closure-interactive-learning-links-t-tp-2549368.
White Rose: The White Rose Maths Team has prepared a series of five brand new maths lessons for each year group from Years 1-8. Every lesson comes with a short video showing you clearly and simply how to help your child to complete the activity successfully. www.whiterosemaths.com/homelearning
Top Marks: Click on this link for lots of free online activities to complete. https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
PE: Joe Wicks (The Body Coach): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
Useful websites for EYFS and younger children:
- Fisher Price Play: https://play.fisher-price.com/
- Cbeebies Games: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games and http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/stories
- BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
- Phonics Play: https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ and www.phonicsplaycomics.co.uk
- Free Online resources: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/Early-Years.html
- Oxford Owl: http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/
- Reading: http://www.funwithspot.com/